10.12.2011

Shutterfly House Party

So, have you ever heard of houseparty.com? It's a pretty cool website where you can apply to host house parties for certain products or companies. It's pretty cool really, and I hear you get some pretty fun party favors from the companies.

I've obviously never been chosen to host a house party before....until now that is!!:)



I love me some shutterfly photobooks, and when I saw that they were going to be doing a house party, I signed up pretty quick, and YAY for me, I was one of a mere 3000 people who were chosen. I think that was the majority, but I don't really know how many applied.

But I'll pretend that I'm one of a special few, cause it's more fun that way!

Anywhoo, I get to plan a little party for some friends, and we all get a free photobook, pretty fancy right?
I'm slightly excited, and I hope it's as fun as I think it's going to be.

If you've ever been lucky enough to host one of these babies, feel free to let me know what to expect, I have no idea how this thing is all supposed to play out! But yay for getting to learn!

No comments:

LinkWithin